Friday, December 10, 2010

Honestly, I really don't know how to introduce myself over a blog without it seeming and feeling really awkward. I don't think there is any other way to do it though, so here I go...

Hi! My name is Brittany. I'm a 20-year-old junior journalism/mass communication major at St. Bonaventure University. I recently started my masters in integrated marketing communications this October and I LOVE IT (everything except for the research part!). After college I would love to work in the advertising field.

I'm grew up in Freedom, NY. I have two younger siblings, one sister and one brother. I can't wait for my sister to join the Bonaventure family next year! I also have an obnoxious golden retriever puppy who I consider to be tri-polar and suffering from a severe case of ADHD. Other than the dog, I'd consider everyone in my family to be pretty normal (there's a few here and there I wonder about) and the reason I am where I am today.

My hobbies include: eating, shopping, social networking, reading magazines like Cosmo and Food Network, watching the Food Network--I've always had a little crush on Bobby Flay, driving in the snow, cleaning my room, hanging out with my family, playing piano and traveling. So far in my short life I have traveled to Spain, Mexico, France, England and the Bahamas. Ireland soon! I would do anything to visit Italy.

Currently I am interning at Jeff Mellon Services. It is a web and technology solutions company. In other words, we do things that involve fixing computers, marketing communications and web design. There is also much more! I usually work on blogs that focus on bringing people into our business. It's always interesting because I learn so much everyday about things I would never even think of!

Well....enough about me! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment